Daily Routine for Success in Network Marketing
Whether you experience success in network marketing will depend on the daily routine you have. It doesn’t matter how smart you are, how many people you know, how great your belief is about your company. If you don’t have a consistent daily routine set up, you won’t get the results you are looking for.
Many marketers simply have unrealistic expectations, because their habits don’t match their goals. How effective are your habits? Look at your results. How many people have joined you in your business in the past 30 days? Chances are, the number is not where you want to be. So look at your daily routine over the past 30 days.
Do your habits line up with the goals you want for success in network marketing? Probably not. But your RESULTS will line up with your daily habits, your daily routine.
I researched some of the top producers in the industry to find out what kind of routines they have, and pass them along to you. While there were some differences among the daily routines of these industry leaders, there are a few that each of them do consistently and I’ve listed them below. After all, super success trainer, Tony Robbins, says that to achieve the level of success others have, model after them. Do what they do.
How badly do you want success? Do you want it bad enough to give up some of your bad habits, like procrastination and laziness? I can tell you right now that you were called to be and become more than you are right now.
Here’s a question for you to get you started thinking about things. If your team could see the inside of your house and follow you around for a day, would you still have the same daily routine as you do right now?
Probably not. Your goal is to get your team to produce/perform as much as possible. And it starts with you. Lead by example.
If you want the results that the 6 and 7-figure earners in our industry achieve, then model after them. If you want to be a leader in your company and in this industry, then adopt the daily routine and habits of the leaders around you. Remember that success leaves clues. There’s no magic to it, just consistency in daily actions.
- Plan out your day, the night before. Every night before you go to sleep write down everything you will be doing the next day (time block out time for prospecting calls, follow up calls, Webinars, meetings, events.
- Mindset and personal growth – spend 15-60 min daily on personal growth, developing the mindset of a successful entrepreneur. Listen to audio, read books, watch videos. (Suggested authors/speakers: Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar). Do this everyday, first thing in the morning when you get up. Expand your mind before you get on Facebook!
- Meditation or prayer (10 min)- this will help to center and clear your mind and get you ready for your day
- Exercise- minimum of 20 min. Exercise will release more endorphins, which will make you feel good and exercise also helps improve focus and clarity in thinking
- Prospecting- this is the most important thing you can do each day to move your business forward. Depending on how much time you can dedicate to your business each day:
- Connect with 10-20 people per day
- Show the business to at least 1-3 people per day (5-10 per week)
- Spend 1-2 hr/day just on prospecting, which means getting people to company presentation (either video, audio, or in person meeting), making follow up calls, and enrolling people in the business
Whatever time you have to dedicate to your business each day, spend at least 70-80% of that time on income producing activities… like prospecting. You should have more people to talk to in a day than time in the day to talk to them all. Be focused on what you are to do each day. Make a commitment that before your head hits the pillow each night that you’ve spent quality time prospecting and doing things that will drive you closer to your goals each day.
Little things do matter and they do add up. An extra phone call or 2 each day that you do (or choose not to do) will have a Compound Effect over time. If you made 2 extra calls each day, 5 days per week, then that is 10 calls per week or an extra 240 calls in 6 months!
It’s not easy to get into a daily routine but it is certainly worth it!
If you like this post, please comment below. I’d love to hear from you.
Here’s to your success!
P.S.Here Is One Of The Fastest Ways I Know To Establish the right mindset for growing your business and creating more leads (Unless You Already Have A Giant Team and Too Many Leads) Click Here For Instant Access