How to Choose the Right Home Business for You
So….. how do you choose the right home business?
Whether you are just starting your search to look for ways to earn money from home or you’ve been in the home business industry for awhile and are questioning whether you are in the right company, here are 5 Tips for you to consider for you to choose the right home business for you.
VIDEO: Choose the Right Home Business:
- Income – how much money are you looking to earn on a monthly basis, and will the companies you are looking at be able to help you reach those goals? Are you looking for simply a few hundred dollars per month, several thousands of dollars, or maybe you are wanting to replace your current salary at a job away from home.
- Type of business- is it Direct Sales, network marketing, online business, internet marketing?
- Leadership- do they have they integrity and character you are looking for in the people leading your company. Are you willing to model after them? Are they setting an example that lines up with who you are and strive to be? Who do they associate with?
- What strategies does the company promote for their distributors to use when building their businesses?
- Time and family- how much time will it take for you each day and each week to build the income you desire? How much of that time will that take you out of your home? Will you have to spend nights and weekend time away from your family (or other important people in your life)?
For me personally, I’ve been in the home business industry for several years, in many different companies, trying to find the right “home” with the right home business for me. And I’ve done direct sales, the party plan type company, network marketing, going to home business presentations, giving home business presentations, going to hotel meetings, etc, and there is no one business that is right for everyone.
While I consider myself a very “social” person, and I love to network and interact with other people, I am not a huge fan of the “home party” model of home business. And some people are, and that’s great for them. It may be a great fit for you.
What it really came down to for me in choosing the right home business, was #5 above- time and family. I wanted a business that I could truly do from home, and be there for my kids. Something that I could do online, without having to go to a bunch of events.
You have to find what works best for you! Do you want a business where you do parties and meet with people in person? Would you rather connect with people through social media? Are you looking for a home business where you don’t have to do any recruiting at all? You’ve got to find what is important to you.
One thing I can say though, is make sure whatever you do, you can do going forward confidently, without regrets. You probably don’t want to do something that will take so much time away from your loved ones that you later regret it…because you will never get that time back again.
If you are happy where you are, then fantastic!! If you are looking for something new and want to take a look at what my team and I are doing, then click the link below. We show people how to make money from home using eBay and Amazon. It’s something that can be done without recruiting at all. But for the people who like to recruit, that side of the business can be very lucrative.
If you enjoyed this post, please comment below and share!
Here’s to your success!