Mindset Is a Major Key To Success in Network Marketing

mindset key to successThere are many factors in achieving success in Network Marketing but probably the single most important key to success is our mindset and what goes on in our minds on a daily basis.  Network Marketing is a simple business, but it is not easy.  There is a lot of rejection and personal growth that we go through to have the success that we want.  Many people focus on the “How to” part of MLM, but this really only accounts for about 5% of your success.  The other 95% comes from your mindset, and the “knowing” that you have what it takes to succeed.  When you know with certainty and have conviction, you are much more likely to succeed.

Earl Nightingale says “we become what we think about most of the time.” Where are your thoughts throughout the day? Are they on positive or negative things?

If you think positive thoughts, you will draw more positive things to you; likewise, if you focus on the negative, you will find that everything will go wrong, all day long! Do you have a positive or negative mindset?

What are your goals in network marketing? Are you looking for a new house, new car, money to support a favorite charity, a college fund for the kids or other things? Maybe it is time freedom or financial freedom.

 

2 Keys to getting what you want:
1.  Belief: ask any of the leaders in the MLM industry if they had strong belief that they could get to their level of success and they will tell you they had very strong belief, and a knowing that they would achieve the level of success they are now enjoying.

2.  Feelings: what does it feel like to have what it is that you are going for? Imagine you have the things or the lifestyle that you want. Your subconscious mind does not think; it can only feel.  So it is critical that you think about what your goals are, what your “WHY” is for joining network marketing, and feel the feelings of having those things right now. The subconscious mind also cannot tell time, so it does not know that you do not have these things or this lifestyle yet.

But if you feel “as if” you had those things in your life now, your brain will find a way to bring them to you.  What you focus on most of the time is what will come into your reality.  You don’t need to know the time it will happen; just know that it will happen.

When you focus on what you want in life, and you think about these things frequently throughout the day, with feelings and strong belief, it will come to you.  Work on your mindset…. daily.  W.Clement Stone has said, “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.”  Think about what you want in life, focus on it and go get it!
Please leave your comment below and feel free to share on Facebook and Twitter!

 

 

, , , ,

4 Responses to Mindset Is a Major Key To Success in Network Marketing

  1. Eric Martinson July 30, 2011 at 10:47 am #

    Great post Sarah! Couldn’t agree more. Mindset is paramount! Thanks so much for sharing. 🙂
    Eric Martinson recently posted…How To Get On The Front Page Of Google With Tribe Pro (9 Times)My Profile

  2. Sarah Bailey July 30, 2011 at 12:01 pm #

    Thank you, Eric! You are right!

  3. Radu August 13, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

    Hi Sarah,
    You are definitely right! Mindset is crucial, not only for network marketing but for a happy and successful life.What you think on a daily basis will create beliefs ,feelings actions and results.Mastering your mind should be a way to live! What you focus on expands:)I like the Clement Stone’s quote too 🙂

    By the way,I posted on my blog a post exactly on this topic:) You might want tocheck it out:)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Radu

  4. Sarah Bailey August 13, 2011 at 3:45 pm #

    Hi Radu,
    Yes, I totally agree with you and will check out your site as well.
    Thanks!
    Sarah

Leave a Reply

*

CommentLuv badge

SEO Powered By SEOPressor