Whether you are in a home business now that you are happy with and are just looking for a way to get better at it, OR you are unhappy in your business and you are looking for something new, there IS a way we can potentially work together.
What I am looking for:
- People who want to make money from home and yet still have time to spend with family, loved ones, and doing things they love to do.
- People who are tired of network marketing “not working.”
- People who are very happy with their primary business but who are looking for ways to generate income while they build it
The Home Business I have partnered up with is different from any other home business out there. WHY?
The Types of People I like to Work with Now Are Looking for a Business That Involves:
- Truly, a business from “Home”
- No home meetings
- No home parties
- No hotel meetings
- No recruiting (unless you want to)
- No leaving home for trainings
- No having to meet people at coffee shops or out and about
- No cold calling
- No calling leads
- No talking to friends and family
And it has these other benefits as well:
- It can be done completely online
- Flexible hours (work whenever you decide, even in the middle of the night if that’s what you want)
- Anywhere you have a computer and internet connection
- Complete flexibility
- Earn pretty much any income you desire
- Your income largely depends on what you do and how much you want to put into it
A few things I’ve learned over the past several years:
- To build a significant income, you have to get good at team building in most home businesses (Which is why I now work with a different kind of business)
- Most people never get good at recruiting
- The average person will only ever recruit 2.3 people in their entire home business career.
- You cannot build a 6-figure income if you can only recruit 2.3 people. Heck, you can’t even build a 5-figure income by recruiting 2.3 people.
- 95% of network marketers never achieve any level of success, largely because you have to build a big team to earn big money, and you can’t do that if you cannot recruit.
- They usually have you going to hotel meetings and events, home business meetings, meeting people in coffee shops or out and about……and most people DO NOT want to do that.
- They have you talking to friends and family (which most people are uncomfortable with).
My takeaway from that??? A couple things… if you really want to succeed in that arena and be part of the 5% who DO succeed, then you have to be willing to get to work. It can be done, but you will have to get past your fears and the obstacles that lay ahead of you. The other thing I learned from those 7 points, is that most people will not try to be part of the 5%.
I have a passion for helping people search out their dreams and priorities so they can achieve an abundant life that God has already marked out for them. The bumps in the road that you come upon in life are there to refine you and teach you something about who you are and what you are called to do.
My goal is to help people create success in their home business while maintaining balance in their lives. I can absolutely help those people who want to be part of the 5%, but I also have a solution for those who are in the 95% and want to be able to earn money WITHOUT having to recruit or do parties or events. To help people so that when they get to the end of their lives, they can look back, without regrets and say, “Yeah! Now THAT was a life well-lived!”
For more information, reach out to me directly, either: